Sir Harold Hillier Gardens
It's been a while since I last posted, so why not get back into the swing of things with a post about some more gardens I have visited!
Whilst visiting the New Forest to see family, I went to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens in Romsey, Hampshire. I had recently gotten my hands on one of the Gardeners' World 2 for 1 cards and what better way to christen it than a trip with my very good friend, Katy.
Unfortunately the weather we encountered was not the best...wet shoes all around! However I was able to capture a few photos before we were washed out.
I will be sure to use my Gardeners' World 2 for 1 voucher for the rest of the year, so look out for more garden photos!
For more information about the Gardeners' World 2 for 1 voucher please visit there website:
https://www.gardenersworld.com/2-for-1-gardens/
And, for more information about Sir Harold Hillier Gardens please visit their website:
https://www.hants.gov.uk/thingstodo/hilliergardens
Thanks for reading!
Gemma

